FAQ 3.28 I've read perlembed, perlguts, etc., but I can't embed perl in my C program; what am I doin

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by PerlFAQ Server, Apr 18, 2011.

  1. This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which
    perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

    3.28: I've read perlembed, perlguts, etc., but I can't embed perl in my C program; what am I doing wrong?

    Download the ExtUtils::Embed kit from CPAN and run `make test'. If the
    tests pass, read the pods again and again and again. If they fail, see
    perlbug and send a bug report with the output of "make test
    TEST_VERBOSE=1" along with "perl -V".

    Working code is greatly appreciated.

    perlfaq.pod.

    PerlFAQ Server, Apr 18, 2011