FAQ 4.77 How do I verify a credit card checksum?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by PerlFAQ Server, Feb 16, 2011.

  1. This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which
    perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

    4.77: How do I verify a credit card checksum?

    Get the "Business::CreditCard" module from CPAN.

    Working code is greatly appreciated.

    perlfaq.pod.
    PerlFAQ Server, Feb 16, 2011