FAQ - How do I direct someone to this FAQ?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by FAQ server, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. FAQ server

    FAQ server Guest

    FAQ - How do I direct someone to this FAQ?

    This document is posted to clj very frequently. There should be
    no reason to direct someone to it. However, if someone asks a
    question answered in this FAQ or in one of the resources listed
    herein, please let them know their question is answered in the
    FAQ and that the FAQ can be found at

    http://www.jibbering.com/faq/

    ===
    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://www.jibbering.com/faq/.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.
    FAQ server, Aug 4, 2006

  2. JRS: In article <44d27ffd$0$15795$>, dated Thu,
    3 Aug 2006 23:00:01 remote, seen in news:comp.lang.javascript, FAQ
    server <> posted :
    >FAQ - How do I direct someone to this FAQ?
    >
    >This document is posted to clj very frequently.

    This is not the FAQ. The FAQ is not so posted.

    > There should be
    >no reason to direct someone to it.

    Unnecessary.

    >However, if someone asks a
    >question answered in this FAQ or in one of the resources listed
    >herein, please let them know their question is answered in the

    ^ that
    >FAQ and that the FAQ can be found at

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx^, which is also at

    Dr John Stockton, Aug 4, 2006