FAQ - How do I direct someone to this FAQ?

FAQ server

FAQ - How do I direct someone to this FAQ?

This document is posted to clj very frequently. There should be
no reason to direct someone to it. However, if someone asks a
question answered in this FAQ or in one of the resources listed
herein, please let them know their question is answered in the
FAQ and that the FAQ can be found at

http://www.jibbering.com/faq/

===
comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://www.jibbering.com/faq/.
The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated Thu,
3 Aug 2006 23:00:01 remote, seen in FAQ

This is not the FAQ. The FAQ is not so posted.
There should be
no reason to direct someone to it.
Unnecessary.

However, if someone asks a
question answered in this FAQ or in one of the resources listed
herein, please let them know their question is answered in the ^ that
FAQ and that the FAQ can be found at
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx^, which is also at