FAQ Maintainer - Bart?

dhtml

Bart - Are you an FAQ Maintainer?

I've tried mailing you but it bounced.

If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

Garrett

Bart Van der Donck

dhtml said:
Bart- Are you an FAQ Maintainer?
I've tried mailing you but it bounced.
If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

Sorry for the late reply. I am not a FAQ maintainer; I developed an
application that automatically sends out a FAQ-entry each day to this
newsgroup. This application connects to the XML source [*], walks
through it until it meets the entry to send using a counter that adds
up until all entries are sent, and then starts over. The Mon/Wed
postings were added later; they send the following files:

http://jibbering.com/faq/index.mon.txt
http://jibbering.com/faq/index.wen.txt

More information and (commented) source code:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_frm/thread/1298996a38e49de3/

I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
the details to your email address.

[*] http://www.jibbering.com/faq/index.xml

dhtml

I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
the details to your email address.

Got your mails. Thank you. I will reply in personal email about that
when I am done reading them.

Garrett