    I've tried mailing you but it bounced.

    If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

    Garrett
    dhtml, Oct 5, 2008

  2. dhtml wrote:

    > Bart- Are you an FAQ Maintainer?
    > I've tried mailing you but it bounced.
    > If you're an FAQ maintainer, please send me a mail so we can work together.

    Sorry for the late reply. I am not a FAQ maintainer; I developed an
    application that automatically sends out a FAQ-entry each day to this
    newsgroup. This application connects to the XML source [*], walks
    through it until it meets the entry to send using a counter that adds
    up until all entries are sent, and then starts over. The Mon/Wed
    postings were added later; they send the following files:

    http://jibbering.com/faq/index.mon.txt
    http://jibbering.com/faq/index.wen.txt

    More information and (commented) source code:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_frm/thread/1298996a38e49de3/

    I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
    the details to your email address.

    [*] http://www.jibbering.com/faq/index.xml

    --
    Bart
    Bart Van der Donck, Oct 9, 2008

  3. dhtml

    dhtml Guest

    Bart Van der Donck wrote:
    > dhtml wrote:
    >
    >> Bart- Are you an FAQ Maintainer?

    > I also made a tool for Randy to preview the Usenet format. I've sent
    > the details to your email address.

    Got your mails. Thank you. I will reply in personal email about that
    when I am done reading them.

    Garrett

    dhtml, Oct 9, 2008