FAQ: our 500th Article!

Dave Anderson

Aaron Bertrand - MVP said:
Well, doesn't seem like much, but just wanted to tell everyone:
I'm a little giddy that my meager little site is now 500 articles
strong! That's about 100 articles a year, or an article almost
every other work day...

Congratulations, Aaron.

I'm not sure when the site changed, but I like the new look, as well as some
of the new details.

--
Dave Anderson

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

I'm not sure when the site changed, but I like the new look, as well as
some
of the new details.

I meant to announce it over the weekend (I launched it Saturday night, I
think?). I should probably finish the help page, so that people can take
advantage of some of the new features.