FAQ Topic - How do I change print settings with window.print()? (2008-09-04)

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by FAQ server, Sep 4, 2008.

  1. FAQ server

    FAQ server Guest

    FAQ Topic - How do I change print settings with
    window.print()?

    In a normal security environment, you can't change anything. The
    page stylesheet rules provide some options, but are not supported
    in browsers yet. If you can, use an ActiveX or Plugin ScriptX and
    Neptune from Meadroid to give you more control for Windows
    versions of Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Opera.

    http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/

    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers. The sendings of these
    daily posts are proficiently hosted by http://www.pair.com.

    FAQ server, Sep 4, 2008