FAQ Topic - How do I disable the right mouse button? (2008-05-12)

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by FAQ server, May 12, 2008.

  1. FAQ server

    FAQ server Guest

    FAQ Topic - How do I disable the right mouse button?

    The oncontextmenu intrinsic event is the only safe and reliable
    method. Of the other approaches often presented, most depend on
    an alert box interrupting the process and rarely work. Note that
    oncontextmenu is a non-standard event and is not supported on
    all browsers.
    ` <body oncontextmenu="return false"> `

    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers. The sendings of these
    daily posts are proficiently hosted by http://www.pair.com.

    FAQ server, May 12, 2008