FAQ Topic - How do I format Last Modified date with javascript?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by FAQ server, Jan 6, 2007.

  1. FAQ server

    FAQ server Guest

    FAQ Topic - How do I format Last Modified date with javascript?

    Apparently, « new Date() » reads it correctly, though problems
    can occur if the browser returns only two digits for the year.
    In particular, time zone, field order and separators may vary.
    It is also reliant on the server's clock having been correctly
    set at the time of upload. See the URL
    below.

    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-date2.htm#lM

    ===
    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://www.jibbering.com/faq/.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.
    FAQ server, Jan 6, 2007