FAQ Topic - How do I make a suggestion?

FAQ server

FAQ Topic - How do I make a suggestion?

To make a suggestion to the FAQ, use either the FAQENTRY method
above, or email Randy Webb ([email protected])(current FAQ editor)
or Jim Ley ([email protected]). All comments, suggestions, and
especially corrections are welcome.

===
comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

Yorick

FAQ server said:
FAQ Topic - How do I make a suggestion?

To make a suggestion to the FAQ, use either the FAQENTRY method
above, or email Randy Webb ([email protected])(current FAQ editor)
or Jim Ley ([email protected]). All comments, suggestions, and
especially corrections are welcome.

How about a space between "ctvea.net)" and "(current"... Not to be
unfriendly or so, the work being done is great, but it really would correct
something. And it might help towards the credibility of our FAQ.
hth
etc.

Ivo

What would it correct?

My newsreader is confused by the brackets and turns the whole run of
characters until the space into a link. My newsreader is Outlook
Express, perhaps not the most advanced but certainly used by many
people.
How does a space not being there have any impact, what so ever, with the
credibility of the FAQ?

A FAQ editor who advertises the domainpart of his emailaddress as
being "@ctvea.net)(current" does not as much email as might otherwise
be expected.
hth
ivo