    ===
    comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
    The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers.

    FAQ server, Mar 25, 2007

  2. FAQ server

    Yorick Guest

    "FAQ server" <> schreef in bericht
    news:4605bb86$0$90267$...
    > FAQ Topic - How do I make a suggestion?
    >
    > To make a suggestion to the FAQ, use either the FAQENTRY method
    > above, or email Randy Webb ()(current FAQ editor)
    > or Jim Ley (). All comments, suggestions, and
    > especially corrections are welcome.

    How about a space between "ctvea.net)" and "(current"... Not to be
    unfriendly or so, the work being done is great, but it really would correct
    something. And it might help towards the credibility of our FAQ.
    hth
    etc.

    Yorick, Mar 25, 2007

  3. FAQ server

    Ivo Guest

    On 25 Mrz., 08:14, Randy Webb <> wrote:
    > >> To make a suggestion to the FAQ, use either the FAQENTRY method
    > >> above, or email Randy Webb ()(current FAQ editor)

    > > How about a space between "ctvea.net)" and "(current"... Not to be
    > > unfriendly or so, the work being done is great, but it really would correct
    > > something.

    > What would it correct?

    My newsreader is confused by the brackets and turns the whole run of
    characters until the space into a link. My newsreader is Outlook
    Express, perhaps not the most advanced but certainly used by many
    people.

    > > And it might help towards the credibility of our FAQ.

    > How does a space not being there have any impact, what so ever, with the
    > credibility of the FAQ?

    A FAQ editor who advertises the domainpart of his emailaddress as
    being "@ctvea.net)(current" does not as much email as might otherwise
    be expected.
    hth
    ivo