    --

    The sendings of these daily posts are proficiently hosted
    by http://www.pair.com.

    FAQ server, Jul 23, 2010

  2. FAQ server

    Jeff North Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:00:03 +0000, in comp.lang.javascript "FAQ
    server" <>
    <4c48cd7b$0$276$> wrote:

    >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    >| FAQ Topic - Javascript Libraries
    >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    >|
    >| No javascript libraries are endorsed by this group.
    >| If you are looking for help using a library, visit that library's
    >| discussion group instead.
    >|

    >| The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
    >| http://jibbering.com/faq/

    Totally untrue!!!!!
    DM totally endorses my library err his library. :p

    Jeff North, Jul 23, 2010

  3. FAQ server

    David Mark Guest

    On Jul 22, 9:07 pm, Jeff North <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:00:03 +0000, in comp.lang.javascript "FAQ
    > server" <>
    >
    > <4c48cd7b$0$276$> wrote:
    > >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > >| FAQ Topic - Javascript Libraries
    > >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > >|
    > >| No javascript libraries are endorsed by this group.
    > >| If you are looking for help using a library, visit that library's
    > >| discussion group instead.
    > >|

    > >| The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
    > >|http://jibbering.com/faq/

    > Totally untrue!!!!!

    Totally bogus, dude. :)

    > DM totally endorses my library err his library. :p

    I am not the group. And I don't so much as endorse "My Library" but
    suggest it as an alternative to those who feel they must (or are
    ordered to) use a GP library. Of course, more people use it to learn
    than to create, which is what it was originally intended for.

    David Mark, Jul 23, 2010