FAQ Topic - What books cover javascript? (2008-11-23)

FAQ server

FAQ Topic - What books cover javascript?

Although many books have been reviewed, most are quite bad and
cannot be recommended.

The following list of books been approved by some c.l.js regulars
and has been reviewed and discussed on the list.

_"JavaScript: The Definitive Guide,"_ 5th Edition, By David Flanagan.
ISBN: 0-596-10199-6

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101992/toc.html

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jscript5/errata/

_"JavaScript Pocket Reference,"_, By David Flanagan.
ISBN-10: 1565925211, ISBN-13: 978-1565925212

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596004118/toc.html

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596004118/errata/

comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at http://jibbering.com/faq/index.html.
The FAQ workers are a group of volunteers. The sendings of these
daily posts are proficiently hosted by http://www.pair.com.

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected].

The body of this Topic does not answer the question of its subject.
Therefore, at least one of them should be changed; I suggest the
subject.

Maybe :- What books are recommended for javascript?