    Please contact us at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/contacts.php or
    via email at if you are interested.

    Thanks
    CNA Programming Group, Dec 12, 2004

  2. CNA Programming Group

    Anno Siegel Guest

    [Newsgroups trimmed]

    CNA Programming Group <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5
    > years of experience in the field.

    Wrong group. Go look for one with "jobs" in the title.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, Dec 12, 2004

  3. On 2004-12-12, CNA Programming Group <> wrote:

    > If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable
    > price - than this offer is for you.

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    If history teaches us anything, it's that everyone will be part of the
    problem, but not everyone will be part of the solution.
    - Larry Wall
    David H. Adler, Dec 12, 2004