Fast Growthing Travel Home Based Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    You have seen our Cashcardworldwide system (our marketing tool), but I
    really want to stress upon you the strength of the company.

    1. Do you travel often or know someone who does?
    2. Would you like to save up to 80% on your travel expenses?
    3. Do you know at least 2 friends who would like to start up a business of
    their own?
    4. Would you like to do both and earn serious income while buiding a Global
    Business?

    If you want a more in-depth look at our business model:

    Please visit my website, http://cashcardworldwide.com/5250477

    I need to know quickly if you want a top spot on my team.

    As you know we are stacking new customers one on top of each other to help
    the most amount of people succeed. The sooner you join, the more potential
    customers I can place beneath you!

    I will show you how to be in PROFIT your first month and then a FULL-TIME
    income in the next 6-12 months.

    Best Wishes,

    Kong Kien Goh

    http://cashcardworldwide.com/5250477
    Guest, Apr 25, 2004

    bod Guest

    **** off!

    --
    regards from BOD!

    "dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
    JOHN LENNON 1980

    see bod pissing in the wind at...
    www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!
    bod, Apr 25, 2004

  3. On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:01:29 +0800, gkk74 wrote:

    > 4. Would you like to do both and earn serious income while buiding a Global
    > Business?

    .... then become an International Call Girl!

    Just phone 1-800-PIMP-R-US. Don't delay! Do it today!

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Apr 25, 2004

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > 4. Would you like to do both and earn serious income while buiding a Global
    > > Business?

    > ... then become an International Call Girl!
    > Just phone 1-800-PIMP-R-US. Don't delay! Do it today!

    Hey! that number didn't work!

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Apr 25, 2004

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > > 4. Would you like to do both and earn serious income while buiding a Global
    > > > Business?

    > > ... then become an International Call Girl!
    > > Just phone 1-800-PIMP-R-US. Don't delay! Do it today!

    > Hey! that number didn't work!

    Sorry - I couldn't get to the 'phone before you ran off. Try it again.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, Apr 25, 2004