fast passing data through to the browser (swf)

dc

hi -

I need to pass a user a chunk of swf (flash) data: ie a full-flash page.
without using a redirect, is there a quick way to read a file and send
as a chunk of binary data back to the browser? PHP had some type of
"pass-through" function.

otherwise i guess i have file open, read as a string, and then use ..
? to write as a buffered output to the browser?

tx,

/dc