Fast socket write

Greg Copeland

I'm having a brain cramp right now. I can't see to recall the name of
a module. I know there is a python module which allows for optimized
socket writes on Linux. It uses a syscall to obtain its benefit.
IIRC, it is a fast path for I/O bound servers.

Can someone please refresh my memory? What is the name of this
module??

Help,

Greg