fatal error CS0007: Unexpected common language runtime initialization error --

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Polo Lee, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Polo Lee

    Polo Lee Guest

    Dear Friends .

    My framework seems having some strange problems now.

    Even the compiler is out of functions.

    for example, I had written a very simple ¡yHelloWorld¡z Program.
    but the compiler tell me as below.

    E:\>csc HelloWorld.cs
    Microsoft (R) Visual C# .NET Compiler version 7.10.3052.4
    for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 1.1.4322
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2001-2002. All rights reserved.

    fatal error CS0007: Unexpected common language runtime initialization
    error --
    'No such interface supported '

    Is there any one who knows what was that means ???

    SOS... .... I need help. :-(

    Polo

    Polo Lee, Jul 7, 2003