fatal error CS0007: Unexpected common language runtime initialization error --

Polo Lee

Dear Friends .

My framework seems having some strange problems now.

Even the compiler is out of functions.

for example, I had written a very simple ¡yHelloWorld¡z Program.
but the compiler tell me as below.

E:\>csc HelloWorld.cs
Microsoft (R) Visual C# .NET Compiler version 7.10.3052.4
for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 1.1.4322
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2001-2002. All rights reserved.

fatal error CS0007: Unexpected common language runtime initialization
error --
'No such interface supported '

Is there any one who knows what was that means ???

SOS... .... I need help. :-(

Polo