Fatal: Unable to open file 'WS2_32.OBJ'

mariox

Hi everybody,
compiling a program I receive this message:

Fatal: Unable to open file 'WS2_32.OBJ'

Object file "programName.OBJ" is created, but I can't link it.

Anyone can help me, please?

PS: I use Borland C++ 5.5.1 (with service pack 2) and O.S. winXP.

Mark McIntyre

Hi everybody,
compiling a program I receive this message:

Fatal: Unable to open file 'WS2_32.OBJ'

Object file "programName.OBJ" is created, but I can't link it.

Anyone can help me, please?

PS: I use Borland C++ 5.5.1 (with service pack 2) and O.S. winXP.

This is a Windows-specific and/or compiler problem, you need to ask in a
Windows or Borland group. My guess is that you have the link line wrong.