Faux colums paint refresh problem.

Pirolla

Hello guys,

do you have any idea on how to solve this issue:
http://jorabrasil.com.br/new/

I wanted that the right and left columns stayed painted and fixed...
But when you scroll the page, the bottom doesn't get the background
property.

Thanks,
Pirolla.

1

123Jim

Pirolla said:
Hello guys,

do you have any idea on how to solve this issue:
http://jorabrasil.com.br/new/

I wanted that the right and left columns stayed painted and fixed...
But when you scroll the page, the bottom doesn't get the background
property.

Try removing the height element here in your css:

html {
background: url("images/nav_rbg.png") repeat-y scroll 100% 0
transparent;
height: 100%;