    The point of this program is to demonstrate some really neat tricks you
    can do with CSS, Javascript, HTML, and PHP. Have fun.

    Shailesh

    humbads, May 2, 2005

  2. humbads

    Martin Clark Guest

    humbads wrote...
    >I wrote a program that lets you draw an icon in your web browser, and
    >then dynamically generate the ico image file. The icon is a 16x16
    >pixel, 16 color, bitmap format, suitable for favicons. You customize
    >the color pallete easily.
    >
    >Favicon Icon Drawing Program Online Free
    >http://www.somacon.com/p44.php

    I really like this! Especially the ability to customise the colour
    palette to use colours that match those on my web site. The only
    downside is that it does not allow transparent areas. Any plans for this
    in the future?

    Are there any online favicon generators that allow customised colours
    and transparent pixels?
    --
    Martin

    Martin Clark, May 2, 2005

  3. humbads

    Martin Clark, May 2, 2005
  4. humbads

    Martin Clark, May 2, 2005
  5. humbads

    humbads Guest

    >I really like this! Especially the ability to customise the colour
    >palette to use colours that match those on my web site. >The only

    downside is that it does not allow transparent areas. Any
    >plans for this in the future?

    >Are there any online favicon generators that allow customised colours

    and transparent pixels?

    Okay, I added support for transparency and for IE 6 Windows. I didn't
    test any other browsers. Let me know how it works on other browsers. I
    also made it a bit faster.

    humbads, May 3, 2005
  6. humbads

    Martin Clark Guest

    humbads wrote...
    >Okay, I added support for transparency and for IE 6 Windows. I didn't
    >test any other browsers. Let me know how it works on other browsers. I
    >also made it a bit faster.

    It worked fine in Firefox.
    --
    Martin