    being bookmarked.

    Any thoughts?

    David

    David, Jun 11, 2004

  2. David

    Dylan Parry Guest

    David wrote:

    [favicons]
    > Any thoughts?

    Some browsers download the favicon even when you haven't bookmarked and
    display it in the URL field, so they don't really give very accurate
    details on how many people have bookmarked your site.

    On the other hand, some browsers will use your icon in the bookmarks list
    to identify your link amongst the others.

    It's really up to you whether you decide to use one or not :)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Jun 11, 2004