Favorite config file management module?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by kj, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. kj

    kj Guest

    I went to CPAN looking for modules to manage an application's config
    file. By "manage" I mean both writing/updating it at configuration
    time, as well as parsing it at runtime. For example it would be
    nice to have a module that facilitated the writing of the app's
    configuration tool.

    Well, as usual, there are about one bazillion and a half modules
    in CPAN related to handling config files...

    So I thought I'd try to get some recommendations from the readers
    of clpm. Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,

    kj

    kj, Nov 24, 2004