    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Steve Holden

    Casey Guest

    On Oct 6, 3:05 pm, Steve Holden <> wrote:
    > I'm giving a talk at LISA this year, and while the slides are ready I
    > would like to go armed with as many examples of good system
    > administration code as possible.
    >
    > If you have a favorite administration tool that you wouldn't mind me
    > using I'd love to know about it. Feel free to email me personally or
    > submit via the list.
    >
    > regards
    >  Steve
    > --
    > Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
    > Holden Web LLC              http://www.holdenweb.com/

    You might look at the presentation (and code samples) David M. Beazley
    gave at PyCon focusing on using Python generators to automate sysadm
    tasks. http://www.dabeaz.com/generators/index.html

    Casey, Oct 6, 2008

  3. On Oct 6, 2:05 pm, Steve Holden <> wrote:
    > I'm giving a talk at LISA this year, and while the slides are ready I
    > would like to go armed with as many examples of good system
    > administration code as possible.
    >
    > If you have a favorite administration tool that you wouldn't mind me
    > using I'd love to know about it. Feel free to email me personally or
    > submit via the list.
    >
    > regards
    >  Steve
    > --
    > Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
    > Holden Web LLC              http://www.holdenweb.com/

    There's lots of good stuff on Tim Golden's site (for Windows) that
    I've used and modified the past couple of years:

    http://timgolden.me.uk/python/

    Mike

    Mike Driscoll, Oct 7, 2008