FAX from ASP?

Dean J. Garrett

Hello,

I need to write a bulk-FAX program that can run on an IIS web server. We
need to routinely query SQL Server, generate text-only pages, and send to
customers via FAX. I thought of using eFAX.com but it seems like we'd have
to dynamically convert everthing to an image first. Then I thought of using
a server control like Faxman (www.data-tech.com) but that requires a bank of
FAX-modems on the server. Problem is, we're renting a dedicated server from
a hosting firm, so there's no modems.

Has anyone done this from ASP, or VB from an IIS web server? Thank you!!