FCKEditor + .NET

Duncan Welch

Has anyone here successfully got the FCKeditor working with .NET, including
the image browser? It seems to be a great component, but is sorely lacking
in any decent documentation.

I've got the basic editor working, but every time I hit the "browse" button,
I get an XML request error (500); I think my image path is wrong, but I
can't even find where to set the default paths.

Anyone got any hints?

darrel

Has anyone here successfully got the FCKeditor working with .NET,
including
the image browser? It seems to be a great component, but is sorely lacking
in any decent documentation.

I tried, but the last version I played with still had a lot of bugs...namely
in Firefox.

I ended up going with Xstandard and I can't say enough about it. Really easy
to implement, standards compliant, etc.

But not open source, though.

-Darrel

Duncan Welch

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately it doesn't help - we used to use
V1.4 which was as buggy as hell; now we need upgrade to v2.0. The old
version let me impliment our own image browser, the new one insists on the
built-in version, which we need to customise with no documentation.

Sorry - chip on shoulder.

So - back to the original question - anyone actually got FCKeditor + the
image browser working under .NET?

Dunc