fed up with crystal and web it don't work

jason

I am newbie to vb.net and crystal.net but not crystal. I am passing a
date range parameter to crystal by overwriting a preexisiting
parameter. I have a dropdown list with date ranges, and a button to
show the report.

Works OK until I want to see the data in page 2. No data appears, even
though I now there is.

So I now try to Then hell breaks loose. Iniatially I added code to the
page_load event
If IsPostback=true then
With CrystalReportViewer1
.reportsource="c:\test\test.rpt"
.visible=true
end with
end if

Obviously I had not passed any values to the parameter. When the form
loads, errors occur for currentparametervalues. So I now need to pass
a null or a fictious date which returns no data, on start up, or
returns the parameterised values for page 2 onwards.

I hate crystal.net
Jason