Fedex webservices for .NET?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Has anybody interfaced with fedex thru an application to get
shipping/package tracking info? I'm not interested in a screen scrape
solution.

Curt_C [MVP]

have you searched their site? If they dont have a public method available
then it's probably illegal to do.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

what you mean is that i have to pay for access right? it's not on their site
but i've seen an application that will update in real time given a tracking
number. i don't believe the software came from fedex.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
Curt_C said:
have you searched their site? If they dont have a public method available
then it's probably illegal to do.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

Alvin Bruney said:
Has anybody interfaced with fedex thru an application to get
shipping/package tracking info? I'm not interested in a screen scrape
solution.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

thanks

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

Curt_C said:
have you searched their site? If they dont have a public method available
then it's probably illegal to do.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com
Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com

Has anybody interfaced with fedex thru an application to get
shipping/package tracking info? I'm not interested in a screen scrape
solution.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

thanks

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
tma said:
Fedex offers a very easy to use API for interfacing with their system.
It's
free for individuals but pricey to package with an application for resale.

They are called Fedex Integration Solutions and you can find information
here:

http://www.fedex.com/us/solutions/fsmapi.html?link=4

hth