fedora core 3 install error - no drives found

shao

I have a dell optiplex gx620. I already have windows 2003 installed on
C drive. I am planning to install fedora core 3 to D drive. But somehow

I got this error in the middle of installation.
"An error has occurred - no valid devices were found on which to create

new file systems. Please check your hardware to the cause of this
problem."

I believe both my C drive and D drive are NTFS. I heard some topic
about not partitioning the D drive, but since I've already done so,
migth this cause the problem here? If yes, what can I do to fix it
without re-installing windows and affecting data on C drive?

Please help,
Shelly

usenet

shao wrote:

What on earth does this have to do with Perl? Why are you posting this
question here?