    that doesn't utilise cgi or need rontpage extensions anybody direct me to
    where i can find such a simple html?

    thanks

    Nospam, May 29, 2005

  2. In article <WDgme.9016$>,
    says...
    > I am looking for a simple feedback form html sent to my email address that
    > basically has a name field, email address field and the message contents
    > that doesn't utilise cgi or need rontpage extensions anybody direct me to
    > where i can find such a simple html?

    You won't. The form will need some sort of CGI, be it written in PERL,
    PHP or one o' them new-fangled Microsoft technologies. Someone will
    probably suggest mailto. Ignore them.

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

    Hywel Jenkins, May 29, 2005

  3. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    what is the best cgi script will I need installed to send a feedback form in
    my cgi folder? (need a rough idea) I have the html code however I dont have
    front page extensions on my server so I get a --webbot--- msg

    Nospam, May 29, 2005
  4. In article <gyhme.9046$>,
    says...
    > "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <WDgme.9016$>,
    > > says...
    > > > I am looking for a simple feedback form html sent to my email address

    > that
    > > > basically has a name field, email address field and the message contents
    > > > that doesn't utilise cgi or need rontpage extensions anybody direct me

    > > > where i can find such a simple html?

    > > You won't. The form will need some sort of CGI, be it written in PERL,
    > > PHP or one o' them new-fangled Microsoft technologies. Someone will
    > > probably suggest mailto. Ignore them.

    <topposting status="fixed" />
    > what is the best cgi script will I need installed to send a feedback form in
    > my cgi folder? (need a rough idea) I have the html code however I dont have
    > front page extensions on my server so I get a --webbot--- msg

    Dunno. Depends. Go to http://cgi.resourceindex.com/ and find one you
    like.

    Drop Frontpage while you're at it. As you can't use the FP extensions
    you need to get an understanding of how forms work.

    Hywel Jenkins, May 29, 2005