Feedback form

Arjen

Hi,

For my portal I need the functionality where admins can create forms, like
feedback forms.
The admins should select the textboxes, radiobuttons etc. Visitors can fill
in the form and click on the submit button. The data will be send to the
e-mail address of the admin(s).

Does anyone knows a contol like this? Maybe inside an open source portal
(asp.net 2.0 C#)?
I like to re-use it. I believe this saves a lot of time!

Thanks for the suggestions.
Arjen