Feedback wanted about new search engine

Discussion in 'Java' started by Snuffy, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Snuffy

    Snuffy Guest

    Snuffy, Apr 9, 2004

  2. On 09 Apr 2004 07:35:45 GMT, Snuffy wrote:

    > http://www.geocities.com/guvbob2003/search.html

    I surfed in to your amateurish page and
    had to hunt for the reference to the search
    engine.

    Then I found it.
    "For a free trile of the search injun, , click hyar"

    I was straight out of there.

    > In developmint. Pls post yore opinions.

    Yuck. (Don't know about the engine, I'm
    just referring to your web-page)

    > I remain respectful and a little bit hongry,

    ...Get used to being hungry.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Apr 9, 2004