Feedback wanted on programming introduction (Python in Windows)

Alf P. Steinbach

* Rhodri James:
I'm struggling to recall as single instance of this in all of my Usenet
days. And failing.

And with that, I officially give up on you.

Again, a '*' in attributions is a pretty weird thing to focus on.

But all you have posted so far in this thread has been technically incorrect
(even when you've been led by hand to technical doc), logically fallacious,
plus, and mostly, your vague unfocused negative feelings like above.

So, it's understandable. :)

Cheers,

- Alf