    navigation, ease of use, etc...)

    TIA

    - Nicolaas

    windandwaves, Jan 11, 2006

  2. windandwaves wrote:
    > I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:
    > www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

    The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.

    "Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?

    Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have missed
    the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you google deer
    velvet)

    Rock hard erections....

    Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
    someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.

    Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

    Travis Newbury, Jan 11, 2006

  3. windandwaves

    Greg N. Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > Rock hard erections....

    Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
    effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/

    Greg N., Jan 11, 2006
  4. Greg N. wrote:
    > > Rock hard erections....

    > Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
    > effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

    Good observation..... ;-}

    Travis Newbury, Jan 11, 2006
  5. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > windandwaves wrote:
    >> I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:
    >> www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

    > The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.
    >
    > "Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?
    >
    > Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have
    > missed the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you
    > google deer velvet)
    >
    > Rock hard erections....
    >
    > Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
    > someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.
    >
    > Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

    lol - classic. Thank you for the USEFUL feedback ;-)

    It is actually pretty good for arthritis apparently. I did not think too
    much of it, but my dog is suffering from arthritis a little and I can
    imagine it would really make her life better.

    windandwaves, Jan 11, 2006
  6. windandwaves

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Jan 12, 2006