feedback wanted

Travis Newbury

windandwaves said:
I would like some feedback on my e-commerce development:
www.antlervelvet.co.nz/test/index.php

The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.

"Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?

Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have missed
the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you google deer
velvet)

Rock hard erections....

Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.

Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

Greg N.

Travis said:
Rock hard erections....

Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

Travis Newbury

Greg said:
Isn't that what the top pic shows? It also makes it bigger. Only side
effect is, it will make it take on real bizarre shapes.

Good observation..... ;-}

windandwaves

Travis said:
The title graphic makes me think I forgot my glasses. It looks blury.

"Elk and Deer Antler Velvet" as a dietary supliment... What is next?

Oh, and I did a quick read through the FAQ, and it seems to have
missed the most important bennefit (and the top one found when you
google deer velvet)

Rock hard erections....

Better make money fast here, I give it about 7 or 8 months before
someone with a new "supliment" takes over. Man are people stupid.

Oh, the page looked/worked fine except for the title graphic.

lol - classic. Thank you for the USEFUL feedback ;-)

It is actually pretty good for arthritis apparently. I did not think too
much of it, but my dog is suffering from arthritis a little and I can
imagine it would really make her life better.