feedback wanted

Discussion in 'HTML' started by windandwaves, Mar 15, 2006.

  1. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    windandwaves, Mar 15, 2006

  2. windandwaves wrote:

    > Hey Gurus
    >
    > Shoot me, abuse me, ridicule me, it is open season - lol.
    >
    > Just have a look at http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/quiz.php
    >
    > and tell me what you think
    >
    > Thank you
    >

    >> Nicolaas

    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in
    /home/u5/corsto/corstorphine.co.nz/html/_quiz/quiz.php on line 144

    --
    start a blog and continue to use it

    Disco Octopus, Mar 15, 2006

  3. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    Disco Octopus wrote:
    > windandwaves wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Gurus
    >>
    >> Shoot me, abuse me, ridicule me, it is open season - lol.
    >>
    >> Just have a look at http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/quiz.php
    >>
    >> and tell me what you think
    >>
    >> Thank you
    >>

    >>> Nicolaas

    > Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in
    > /home/u5/corsto/corstorphine.co.nz/html/_quiz/quiz.php on line 144

    Sorry, murphys law, please try again. I just uploaded a new version.

    Thank you

    windandwaves, Mar 15, 2006
  4. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    windandwaves, Mar 16, 2006
  5. windandwaves

    Good Man Guest

    "windandwaves" <> wrote in news:3QiSf.6645
    $:

    > I have moved it to http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/

    I'm not a Guru per se but that's a super job, the CSS degrades gracefully,
    the javascript works well and the page is pleasant to look at.

    Great work, you clearly know what you are doing.

    Good Man, Mar 16, 2006