FeedPHP - a large Ruby News Source has been Launched

countdraculla

Hi Guys
I started FeedPHP (http://www.feedphp.com), a large Ruby
news source previous week. FeedPHP (http://www.feedphp.com)
is collecting Ruby news feeds from different news sources and display
their title under different category. Beside Ruby, you will find news
from PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Java, AJAX and Javascript community. So if
you want to know what's happening in these communities, FeedPHP may
be considered as one of the best news source.

Currently we are adding quality news sources in FeedPHP
(http://www.feedphp.com) database manually. So if you know
any interesting news source and want to publish here, Please let me
know by email. Because as much we share the resource with developers,
we will get the best community.

FeedPHP (http://www.feedphp.com) is a non-profit website. We
are collecting news and displaying them just to help different
developers' community.

Regards
Hasin Hayder
Zend Certified Engineer