Fender Guitars

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by arturklis2@gmail.com, Nov 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 14, 2007

  2. John Bean Guest

    Re: SPAM

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
    <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:

    Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.

    Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Nov 14, 2007

  3. just bob Guest

    Re: SPAM

    "John Bean" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
    > <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
    >

    > Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
    >
    > Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.

    The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
    thinks. It's spam.

    just bob, Nov 14, 2007
  4. Lew Guest

    Re: SPAM

    just bob wrote:
    > "John Bean" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
    >> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
    >>
    >> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
    >>
    >> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
    >>

    > The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
    > thinks. It's spam.

    Yes, but it's not SPAM.

    SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned pork
    product.

    Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 14, 2007
  5. Steve Guest

    Steve, Nov 14, 2007
  6. Re: SPAM

    Lew wrote:
    > Yes, but it's not SPAM.
    >
    > SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned
    > pork product.
    >
    > Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    It should be rather obvious what is was.

    Why not leave it to Hormel to complain ?

    Arne

    =?UTF-8?B?QXJuZSBWYWpow7hq?=, Nov 15, 2007
  7. Ben Finney Guest

    Re: SPAM

    Arne Vajhøj <> writes:

    > Lew wrote:
    > > SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a
    > > canned pork product.
    > >
    > > Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    > Why not leave it to Hormel to complain ?

    Because it's better to deal with incorrect terminology at a social
    level, before it gets to the point where lawyers need to become
    involved.

    --
    \ "Contentment is a pearl of great price, and whosoever procures |
    `\ it at the expense of ten thousand desires makes a wise and |

    Ben Finney, Nov 15, 2007
  8. just bob Guest

    Re: SPAM

    "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > just bob wrote:
    >> "John Bean" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
    >>> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
    >>>
    >>> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
    >>>

    >> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links,
    >> me thinks. It's spam.

    > Yes, but it's not SPAM.
    >
    > SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned
    > pork product.
    >
    > Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    Or "SPAM" , is me shouting an alert for spam.

    just bob, Nov 15, 2007

    Re: SPAM

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:12:23 -0500, Lew <> wrote:

    >just bob wrote:
    >> "John Bean" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:35 -0800, "just bob"
    >>> <kilbyfan@aoldotcom> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Your SPAM appears to be non-existent. Vapourware. Not real.
    >>>
    >>> Shame, I fancied a Spam fritter.
    >>>

    >> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on links, me
    >> thinks. It's spam.

    >Yes, but it's not SPAM.
    >
    >SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a canned pork
    >product.
    >
    >Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    No, that is usually called U.C.E.

    , Nov 15, 2007
  10. ChrisM Guest

    Re: SPAM

    In message ,
    <> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

    > On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:12:23 -0500, Lew <> wrote:
    >
    >> just bob wrote:
    >>> "John Bean" <> wrote in message

    >>> The guy gets Google dollars when people view the site or click on
    >>> links, me thinks. It's spam.

    >> Yes, but it's not SPAM.
    >>
    >> SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a
    >> canned pork product.
    >>
    >> Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    > No, that is usually called U.C.E.

    Unsolicited Commercial Email yea, but WHO(and I'm talking about the general
    public) actually uses(or has even heard of) that acronym?
    --
    Regards,
    Chris.

    ChrisM, Nov 16, 2007

    Re: SPAM

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:08:56 -0000, "ChrisM"
    <> wrote:

    >In message ,
    > <> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

    >>> Yes, but it's not SPAM.
    >>>
    >>> SPAM is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods Corporation for a
    >>> canned pork product.
    >>>
    >>> Spam is unwanted messages or email.

    >> No, that is usually called U.C.E.

    >Unsolicited Commercial Email yea, but WHO(and I'm talking about the general
    >public) actually uses(or has even heard of) that acronym?

    I have, apparently!

    , Nov 16, 2007
  12. John Bean Guest

    Re: SPAM

    On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:29:09 GMT, wrote:

    >On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:08:56 -0000, "ChrisM"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>In message ,
    >> <> Proclaimed from the tallest tower:

    >>> No, that is usually called U.C.E.

    >>Unsolicited Commercial Email yea, but WHO(and I'm talking about the general
    >>public) actually uses(or has even heard of) that acronym?

    >I have, apparently!

    Nah, you're using a proper newsreader to access Usenet so by
    definition you're not "general public" who only understand
    pointy-clicky-webby things.

    --
    John Bean

    John Bean, Nov 16, 2007