Festivals in Bhutan

magicalnepal

Bhutan is one of the most religious countries in the Tibetan Buddhist
world. And like in all Buddhist nations, festivals have a special
place in the hearts of its residents. Most of the Bhutanese festivals
commemorate the deeds of the Buddha, or those of the great masters of
the past associated with one Buddhist tradition or another.
Bhutanese culture is characterized by religious celebrations. Its
people love socializing, attending festivals, joking, playing, and
doing all the things that help them to be in the spirit of
celebration.

http://www.magical-nepal.com/bhutan_festival.htm

We are pleased to inform you that we are managing the following
groups.
..
http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-nepal
http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-tibet
http://groups.google.com/group/tours-and-trekking-in-bhutan
http://groups.google.com/group/nepal-tibet-and-india

Therefore, please feel free to become a member and post the related
messages in the above topics in these groups.

Rath Nepal Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
P.O Box 10691
2nd Floor, Mountain Plaza
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
TEL: 977 1 4268948,4258141,4261512
FAX: 977 1 4264512
Email: (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed)
Website: www.magical-nepal.com

This is not a spam. If you do not want to receive our post, please
feel free to let us know.