Fetching Data Through a DropDown

Guest

I'm creating a Web Form that has a lot of controls. The first control is an HTML DropDown that contains IDs populated through an ADODB Recordset object. I would like to dynamically fetch data in the remaining controls based on the ID selected in the DROPDOWN. It does not happen with the SERVERCHANGE event of the DropDown. Can someone help?
Thanks!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Kate,

Did you mean that nothing happens when you make a selection from the
dropdown list? If that's the problem, make sure the DDL's Autopostback
property is set to True. Then, on the SelectedIndexChanged event, populate
the other controls.

Ken
MVP [ASP.NET]