fetching method names from a class, and the parameter list from amethod

Philippe C. Martin

Is this possible ?

I am trying to have auto-completion working in a shell I wrote but I
currently have the method lists done by hand (ie; if I add/subtract a
method from that class, then my auto-completion is out of date).

Same issue with method parameters.

I have parsed through many of the attributes (ex: I use method.__doc__)
but have not yet found a way to achieve the above goal.

Is there a way? something like the following would be great:
1) list = Class.__methods__
2) dict (because of default values: "param = None") =
Class.__method__[0].__params__

Regards,

Philippe

--