Few beginner questions,pls help

onTilt

Hi,
I have few questions and doubts,so please help:

Is it true that Runtime class holds runtime information on all
objects?

Is it true that a subclass has more, or equal amount of functionality
when compared to its superclass?

When i am checking two objects for equality, what are four
characteristics that i must check?

I am not clear about the difference between copying and cloning,is
there any difference at all? if so, is there a risk when cloning?

Thomas Weidenfeller

onTilt said:
Hi,
I have few questions and doubts,so please help:

Unfortunately, I have my doubts, too. This looks very much like
homework. So please, if this is homework, don't ask here. We don't do
homework. Ask your teacher, tutor, or professor for help, and consult
your textbooks and course notes.

In case this isn't homework, please consider to provide us with some
more background information, e.g. which concrete problem you try to solve.

/Thomas