    characteristics that i must check?

    I am not clear about the difference between copying and cloning,is
    there any difference at all? if so, is there a risk when cloning?

    onTilt, Nov 10, 2004

  2. onTilt

    dingo Guest

    Sounds like you want us to do your homework

    dingo, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Andrew Thompson, Nov 10, 2004
  4. onTilt wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have few questions and doubts,so please help:

    Unfortunately, I have my doubts, too. This looks very much like
    homework. So please, if this is homework, don't ask here. We don't do
    homework. Ask your teacher, tutor, or professor for help, and consult
    your textbooks and course notes.

    In case this isn't homework, please consider to provide us with some
    more background information, e.g. which concrete problem you try to solve.

    /Thomas

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Nov 10, 2004