Few queries about Ruby implementation

Sneha Bendre

Hi All,

I have few questions about the current Ruby implementation. It would be
great if someone could help me out with this:
1. Extendability of Ruby: Is it static or dynamic? Should the extensions
in ruby implement static functions or are the extensions called
dynamically?
2. Is there any information /documentation about the next Ruby release
version ( Ruby 2.0) or what are the proposed updates in the next Ruby
implementation release?
3. In case any one has tried implementing a Ruby Uno bridge( or any
bridgebetween two languages), can I get some documentation about the
basics steps to be taken while writing the bridge, the bridge
architecture, the approach document ?

Thanks,
Sneha