Few things - Validation, Tables etc

PJ

not xctly sure what you're asking, but are you aware there is a .IsValid()
method on the page that you can use in code behind that will return a bool
based on whether all post data validates to all defined validation controls
on your page.

for the cell height, use the height style on the row that contains the cell.

Vincent V

Hey a couple of questions

I have multiple usercontrols on my page + buttons that Cuase validations
the issue is that the page validates as a whole and you cannot Group
validate

the work around i am using is to disable all validators on the page then
enable all validators on my control container
the worry i have here is at the point when validation on the page is
disabled this may leave some
fields open to hackers and problematic data if the spoof the page? any ideas
around this

The other issue i have is that i have a large cell and i want to put a table
within the cell and specify height of 80%
but this does not work properly
any ideas on these
Thanks

Vincent V

in reguards to validation
on my page i might have 3 different panels
one for sighning up
one for logging in
one for sighning up for news letter
these 3 panels are unrelated
so just say u want to login u enter ur username and password - all the
validators on the page will fire(sign up validators, news letter validators)
because the page is one entity
i need to be able to validate panels or controsl with child controls not the
whole page