FFT CALCULATION USING DISTRIBUTIVE ALGORITHM.

A

ajit yadav

Fast Fourier transform(FFT) is used in digital spectral analysis, filter simulations, autocorrelation and pattern recognition applications. The FFT isbased on decomposition and breaking the transform into smaller transforms and combining them to get the total transform. The FFT reduces the computation time required to compute a discrete Fourier transform and thus improvesspeed of computation. The speed of computation can be further enhanced by the use of distributive Arithmetic (DA) method. DA method is very efficientin terms of speed and accuracy.

pLEASE HELP ME TO WRITE FPGA CODE

A

ajit yadav

Fast Fourier transform(FFT) is used in digital spectral analysis, filter simulations, autocorrelation and pattern recognition applications. The FFT is based on decomposition and breaking the transform into smaller transforms and combining them to get the total transform. The FFT reduces the computation time required to compute a discrete Fourier transform and thus improves speed of computation. The speed of computation can be further enhanced by the use of distributive Arithmetic (DA) method. DA method is very efficient in terms of speed and accuracy. pLEASE HELP ME WRITE VHDL CODE

K

KJ

Fast Fourier transform(FFT) is used in digital spectral analysis, filter

1. Post your code so somebody can help.
2. If you have no code, then you should write some and start debugging. When you run across a problem, then go back to step 1.

KJ

Ask a Question