FFT on Virtex II Pro (how to download .dat file?)

Vitaliy

Hello,

I am using FFT v.3.2 core from Xilinx to implement FFT algorithm on
FPGA. I would like to download .dat file as my input (which is digital
representation of sinusoidal wave shown below) to test the real-time
functionality

0
30273
23170
-12539
-32767
-12539
23170
30273

I'm not sure if the above data would show up in the correct format in
the newsgroup, but each line represents a point on sine line (.dat file
taken from sample files on Xilinx website - sine_9_375mhz.dat).

Now, I would like to download the project into FPGA and test (using
..dat file) it. Is there a way to download .dat file into FPGA block
memory?

The connectors I have:
1) Parallel IV cable
2) CF card

The software I have (all full educational versions):
1) Xilinx ISE
2) Chipscope Pro
3) FPGA Advantage

I do not currently have A/D converters on FPGA board. I received a
suggestion that I can use counter to represent the sine wave; however,
I would need to perform further operations on the data (which would be
different than constant frequency sinusoidal wave), so using counters
to create those signals would not be the optimal solution for me.

PS. Sorry if this will be double posted.

Thanks,

Vitaliy
Ryerson University