Field mapping

Dave Karmens

Does anyone have an example of field mapping?

I am trying to write an app that reads a .csv file and then allows a
user to map those .csv fields to existing SQL fields...

I have the reading of the .csv & writing to SQL, but hit the wall trying
to get a mapping process to work...

Ideally, I would check off a field from the csv and check off a
corresponding field in the sql field then hit a map button and it would
set the fields in the sql statement according - also removing those two
selections.