    dd/mm/yyyy and 99-99-99 respectively. How do I achieve this?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Nov 2, 2004

  2. John

    Joel Ross Guest

    John,

    Look at the RegexValidator and regular expressions. You can validate input
    is in a correct format. For more info about how to build your own regular
    expressions, look at The Regulator
    (http://royo.is-a-geek.com/iserializable/regulator/). It's a good tool for
    building the regular expressions you are looking for, as well as any others
    you may need.

    Joel
    http://www.rosscode.com

    Joel Ross, Nov 2, 2004

  3. John

    John Guest

    I was using infragistics datetimeeditor & maskeditor but they require
    creation of a virtual directory on the server which my shared server host
    does not allow. I am looking for a solution that does not require any
    changes to the server configuration.

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Nov 2, 2004
  4. John

    Joel Ross Guest

    John,

    I think I understand now. You want to be able to mask the field, not just
    validate that it's entered in the correct format? That's a little tougher
    than just a regular expression validator! I haven't tried it out yet, but
    there is a site that offers a masked textbox for free
    (http://www.eworldui.net/).

    Joel
    http://www.rosscode.com

    Joel Ross, Nov 2, 2004