figured it out!

richard

Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
system.
Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
works right.

Rob W.

richard schreef:
Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
system.
Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
works right.

What system?
which header?

What are you talking about?

dorayme

"Rob W. said:
richard schreef:

What system?
which header?

What are you talking about?

In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
different at alt.html.

Jan C. Faerber

In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
different at alt.html.

Now a deep yarning for mathematics fills my heart.

nice.guy.nige

freemont said:
Shakespeare was not bitwise, so 2b || !2b.

Maybe...

if(2b)
{
// Suffer slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
}
else
{
// Take arms against a sea of troubles, and by
// opposing, end them