    system.
    Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
    works right.
    richard, Dec 2, 2009

  2. richard

    Rob W. Guest

    richard schreef:
    > Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
    > system.
    > Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
    > works right.

    What system?
    which header?

    What are you talking about?

    --
    Rob
    Rob W., Dec 2, 2009

  3. richard

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$4all.nl>,
    "Rob W." <> wrote:

    > richard schreef:
    > > Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
    > > system.
    > > Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
    > > works right.

    > What system?
    > which header?
    >
    > What are you talking about?

    In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
    different at alt.html.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 2, 2009
  4. On Dec 2, 9:38 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$4all.nl>,
    >  "Rob W." <> wrote:
    >
    > > richard schreef:
    > > > Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
    > > > system.
    > > > Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
    > > > works right.

    > > What system?
    > > which header?

    > > What are you talking about?

    > In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
    > different at alt.html.

    Now a deep yarning for mathematics fills my heart.
    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 3, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:38:03 +1100, dorayme wrote:

    > In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$4all.nl>,
    > "Rob W." <> wrote:
    >
    >> richard schreef:
    >>> Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
    >>> system.
    >>> Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
    >>> works right.

    >> What system?
    >> which header?
    >>
    >> What are you talking about?

    > In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
    > different at alt.html.

    2b | !2b is that not the question?
    richard, Dec 3, 2009
  6. richard

    freemont Guest

    On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:49:49 -0700, richard writ:

    > On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:38:03 +1100, dorayme wrote:
    >
    >> In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$4all.nl>,

    >>> What system?
    >>> which header?
    >>>
    >>> What are you talking about?

    >> In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
    >> different at alt.html.

    > 2b | !2b is that not the question?

    Shakespeare was not bitwise, so 2b || !2b.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
    freemont, Dec 3, 2009
  7. freemont wrote:
    > Shakespeare was not bitwise, so 2b || !2b.

    Maybe...

    if(2b)
    {
    // Suffer slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
    }
    else
    {
    // Take arms against a sea of troubles, and by
    // opposing, end them

    Nigel Moss
    http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    Replace "spamfree" in email address with "nigel" to reply
    "Your mother ate my dog!", "Not all of him"
    nice.guy.nige, Dec 7, 2009