    files to that directory but unable to get this delete to work.

    Anyone know why?

    Thanks ,

    Tina, Mar 16, 2006

  2. I suspect one or more processes are still holding a lock on the data file
    when you're trying to delete it.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQy4gT3Jy?=, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Tina

    Winista Guest

    If you are reading these files in your app somewhere, make sure that all
    handles are closed, otherwords you call Close() on the stream objects.

    --
    Netomatix
    http://www.netomatix.com

    Winista, Mar 16, 2006