    How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
    And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?
    Thank You.
    Bharat, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Bharat

    Lew Guest

    Bharat wrote:
    > How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
    > And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?

    Struts /per se/ does not have application software built in. It is a framework
    to let you glue together modules that you write.

    -- Lew
    Lew, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Bharat

    Tim Slattery Guest

    "Bharat" <> wrote:

    >How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
    >And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?
    >Thank You.

    Struts handles communications between your web app and the client,
    anything else is your responsibility. I don't think there's a built-in
    Java method to compare files. But a Google search returns some Java
    file comparison examples, including this:
    http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/source/show.asp?ScriptID=836

    --
    Tim Slattery

    http://members.cox.net/slatteryt