File Comparison in Java Struts

Bharat

How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?
Thank You.

Lew

Bharat said:
How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?

Struts /per se/ does not have application software built in. It is a framework
to let you glue together modules that you write.

-- Lew

Tim Slattery

Bharat said:
How can i make a functionality of File Comparison using Java Struts???
And also is there any already built software like this in Struts?
Thank You.

Struts handles communications between your web app and the client,
anything else is your responsibility. I don't think there's a built-in
Java method to compare files. But a Google search returns some Java
file comparison examples, including this:
http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/source/show.asp?ScriptID=836

--
Tim Slattery
(e-mail address removed)