    changes. I wanted to compare two set of .ASPX files?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Smith
    Smith, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Smith wrote:
    > I know this question is not much related to this news group.
    > Is there any free utility on the web which campares files in two folders for
    > changes. I wanted to compare two set of .ASPX files?
    > Thanks for your reply.
    > Smith

    WinMerge works really well for me:

    http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    Craig Deelsnyder, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Smith

    intrader Guest

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:24:47 -0500, Craig Deelsnyder wrote:

    > Smith wrote:
    >> I know this question is not much related to this news group.
    >> Is there any free utility on the web which campares files in two folders for
    >> changes. I wanted to compare two set of .ASPX files?
    >> Thanks for your reply.
    >> Smith
    >>

    > WinMerge works really well for me:
    >
    > http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/

    I use WinDiff.
    intrader, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Smith

    Smith Guest

    WINDIFF can be used to compare two set of files also?
    Smith

    Smith, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Smith

    bradley Guest

    WinMerge is a good free file/folder comparison tool. Also, Visual Source
    Safe allows comparison of file versions. It sounds like you basically have a
    version control issue?

    bradley, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Smith

    Smith Guest

    Where I can get winMerge?
    Thanks,
    Smith

    Smith, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Smith

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Joerg Jooss, Jun 18, 2005
  8. Joerg Jooss wrote:
    > Smith wrote:
    >

    >>Where I can get winMerge?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Smith

    > What ever happened to Google?
    >
    > http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/
    >

    > Cheers,

    Hey, I thought I answered this already in my post! :)

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    Craig Deelsnyder, Jun 19, 2005
  9. Smith

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Craig Deelsnyder wrote:

    > Joerg Jooss wrote:
    > > > Thanks,
    > > > Smith
    > > > http://winmerge.sourceforge.net/

    > Hey, I thought I answered this already in my post! :)

    Your post didn't make a lasting impression ;-)

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto: