    If I run this Web Matrix, The Main Page is opening, when if I click the button in the page, the datagrid in the page should get expand, the code for this one is in the .aspx.vb file. But instead it is giving page unavailable error

    I feel that .aspx the web page is not referering the .aspx.vb in web matrix. whether I should copy all the scripts from .aspx.vb and I should integrate with html script in .aspx or what

    Please help me Running a web page in webmatrix, which is developed in Visual Studio.NET
    =?Utf-8?B?RGluZXNo?=, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Web Matrix doesn't support code behind, but VS.NET does. If you want to use
    files in both, you'll have to use inline code only.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Hi

    Is it possible to change the source code written in Visual Studio.NET as a inline code, in order to make it run on WebMatrix.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGluZXNo?=, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Hi

    Is it possible to Change the ASP.NET source code, which developed using Visual Studio.NET IDE as the source code which is compatible with web matrix

    In VS.NET it is developed using .aspx and .aspx.vb files. whether webmatrix will support .aspx.vb files or not.?
    =?Utf-8?B?RGluZXNo?=, Mar 2, 2004
  5. > Is it possible to Change the ASP.NET source code, which developed using
    > Visual Studio.NET IDE as the source code which is compatible with web
    > matrix?

    I am not aware of an automated way to do this.

    > In VS.NET it is developed using .aspx and .aspx.vb files. whether
    > webmatrix will support .aspx.vb files or not.?

    It does not.

    Chris Jackson, Mar 3, 2004